Are you frustrated by the Grammarly and looking for the Grammarly alternative to write grammar error-free content then you are at the right place.
Grammar errors, typos, and inadequate punctuation reduce the influence that your work.
To find and remove the grammar mistake, the majority of us use Grammarly.
In case you don’t know about Grammarly than let me tell you little about it: Grammarly is a grammar plus spell checker tool that takes away the grammar and spells checking work from you so that you can focus on writing.
Why you need the alternative of Grammarly?
No doubt Grammarly is one of the best grammar and proofreading tools we use in our daily life whenever to write something.
But there is some problem with Grammarly.
Grammarly’s free version offers only some basic features but to use the advanced feature you have to buy the premium version which everyone pocket doesn’t allow them.
But why pay a hundred off dollars when you can get the same features at a low cost with the same quality of work.
And recently many of the users are claiming that Grammarly is misusing the data of their credit card and automatically renew the horrible plan.
Don’t believe me?
Have a look at the this:
I think now you get some idea about why you need an alternative to Grammarly.
Let’s move on to the list and discuss some of the best alternative of Grammarly that do the same work and also save your pocket.
Ginger, one of the best alternative of Grammarly, is an online Grammar checker and spells checker tool combined with some amazing features.
It corrects all types of grammatical mistakes including punctuation, sentence structure, misused words to subject-verb agreement and style.
Its translation feature lets you transform your text into 40 different languages.
Not only this!
This software gives you the suggestion to rephrase your text that conveys your message with more clarity and style.
- Proofread your text as you type
- Gives you a smart suggestion to rephrase your text.
- Let you transform your text into 40 different language
- Provide you personalized practice sessions based on your own writing.
It offers a free version(limited features) as well as paid versions.
- Monthly: $20.97 /month
- Annual: $89.88/year
- Two years: $159.84/for two years
A ProwritingAid is a grammar checker, plagiarism checker coupled with the style editor tool. Does not matter what kind of writer you are, ProWritingAid will help you improve your writing.
Its feature of in-depth writing associated with charts and graph allow writers to look at performing improvement.
The best point of using pro writing aid is you can choose what kind of writing style you need as it has a set of choices like bloggers, nonfiction author, business profession, and many more.
- It has 20 in-depth writing reports to analyze your writing.
- The contextual thesaurus helps you find the perfect synonym of words.
- Its Charts and graphs provide valuable insights around readability, sentence variation, and more.
- ProWritingAidt can integrate with MS Word/Outlook, Google Docs, Scrivener, Open Office, and Final Draft so you can edit wherever you write.
It offers a free version(limited features) as well as paid versions.
Paid version plan
- Monthly subscription: $20/month
- Yearly subscription: $79/yearly
- Lifetime subscription: $299/lifetime
- There is 20% off on ProWritingAid premium for students.
- ProWritingAid offers substantial discounts on bulk purchasing.
WhiteSmoke is an English writing tool that provides grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style checks.
No matter what you want to write and where you want to write, Whitesmoke will help you to get the job done – mistake-free.
Like ginger, it also offers a translation feature to translate your text in 50 different languages.
you can integrate it with the Microsoft Word, Outlook, social media accounts and with many more platform
- It provides a plagiarism checker.
- Translate your text in 50 different language
- It also includes a dictionary and thesaurus
- Web: $5.00 / Month
- Premium: $6.66 / Month
- Business: $11.50 / Month
LanguageTool is a simple and yet very effective open-source grammar and spell checker tool. Its clean user interface makes it’s easy to use which corrects each mistake with one click.
This tool supports 20+ language and doesn’t matter in which language your text is, it will find mistakes in any language be it a German or Spanish.
This tool can be your best friend for grammar checkers if you are a non-native English speaker and write in your native language.
Finally, it is a good grammar checker, catching a decent range of agreement errors and style weaknesses.
- Clean and simple interface.
- Helpful for non-English writers.
This tool offers a free version as well as a paid version.free version only comes with the limitation of 20000 characters per check, so you need to upgrade for more features.
Paid version plan:
- Monthly: $4.92/month
- Quarterly: $9.31/ quarterly
- Yearly: $14.65/yearly
After the Deadline is completely free to use grammar and spell checker tools available on the web.
This tool looks at context and uses artificial intelligence to make recommendations to help you write clearly and concisely.
- Grammar checker finds Confused words
- Suggests simple phrases
- Finds clichés and bias-language
- This tool is completely free to use.
Cons: You can’t use it with MS Word or integrate it with any other platform.
Hemingway Editor is not an in-depth virtual writing tool like the Grammarly or ProWritingAid.
This tool apart from grammar more focuses on improving the style of your writing.
To find the ease of readability of your text, Hemingway gives a readability score to your text and makes a suggestion to improve it.
Furthermore, Hemingway also offers a formatting option that can be very useful to bloggers and students.
- Clean, and easy to use interface.
- Helps to improve the style of writing.
- Interactively gives your suggestion.
- Can be used both online and offline.
- The online version of Hemingway Editor is free but to use the desktop app you need to make a one-time payment of $19.99.
You have to agree with me that slow and bad quality responses mean unhappy customers which means shrinking in your business.
This is where the sapling can help you To solve this problem.
Sapling is a writing assistant tool targeting mainly small and medium enterprise which help agents more efficiently compose personalized responses.
It’s AI-powered autocomplete suggest feature allows your team to make fast responses on customer chats or help desk tickets by matching customer inquiries with relevant replies.
- The AI-is programmed for the small and medium level enterprise.
- Business insights from your conversational data.
- Custom integration
Sapling offers free(limited feature) as well as the paid version.
Pro monthly: $25/month
8. Slick Write
Slick Write is a free grammar tool with an advanced feature that you get only in the paid version.
It shows the mistakes in a creative way by underlying the text with different colors. For Ex: in the above image blue underline show the excessive prepositional phrases.
Apart from grammar and spell check, slick write let you save and see statistics of your text with graphs. Furthermore, you can also change the setting to focus on what types of mistakes you want to focus on.
Ex: you change the setting to find misplace prepositions and neglect the excessive prepositional phrases.
- Clean and simple easy to use interface
- let you see flow and statistics of your text
- You can customize it according to your need.
- Slick write is completely free to use for everyone.
Reverso in online grammar and spell checker with translation rich tool.you can translate your text 15 languages as well as check grammar.
What makes this tool different from the other free tool is that it uses the Ginger Software tool’s algorithm.
- Translate your text in other languages.
- Synonyms and conjugations of words.
- It’s completely free to use.
Which tool is the perfect Grammarly alternative?
Choosing the wrong tool might put in the wrong situation as it can cost you hard-earned money and time.
That’s why is very important to choose the right tool.
No matter if you are student, bloggers, and professional writer you must look into these point before using and purchasing any tool:
- It does what you want.
- Is it safe to use?
- Does its cost suits your pocket.
Although all the above given tools are safe to use and but some of them are and some are paid tools.
If you are a student or new bloggers and writing n essay or content than you should go for free tools like After the Deadline or Slick write.
But if you are a Pro blogger or a professional writer who can’t comprise with grammar at any cost than I recommend you to go for the top 3 tools.
Over to you
I hope I helped you in some way to find the best alternative of Grammarly but still if you want to know something then please let me know in the comment section.
Also, tell me your experience with the Grammarly so that I can share it with the other readers.
Sharing is caring 🙂